Hand stamps are stamps made from high-quality tool steel with which single digits or letters can be engraved on different materials e.g. steel, iron or aluminium using a hammer.
The generally elongated stamps with a square cross-section have characters on one side which are to be engraved in a raised and sharp design. The impact head on the opposite side is either thermally untreated or it is hardened and tempered. Hand stamps are usually delivered in sets, exclusively with digits or with letters.
The punching number sets consist of 9 single stamps since ‘‘6’’ is additionally used as ‘‘9’’ as well. Punching letter sets consist of 27 single stamps because the “&” sign is added to the 26 letters of the alphabet (for lower case letter sets, a “.” full stop).
- GRAVUREM-SR Standard-round (Serial No. 010- and 011-)
- GRAVUREM-S Standard (Serial No. 100- up to 104-)
- GRAVUREM-No. 1 extra-extra (Serial No. 110- and 111-)
- GRAVUREM-Special (Serial No. 120- up to 124-)
- GRAVUREM-T (Serial No. 130- up to 134-)
- GRAVUREM-R (Serial No. 140- and 141-)
- GRAVUREM-RP (Serial No. 143- and 144-)
- GREEK ALPHABET (Serial No. 106-)
- CYRILLIC ALPHABET (Serial No. 108-)
- OVERSIZES (Serial No. 300- bis 301-)
- GRAVUREM-EXTREME (Serial No. 330- bis 331-)