In addition to number and letter punch sets, hand stamps can also be manufactured with a fixed multi-digit engraving as per customer’s request.
A classic application of hand stamps is the embossing of serial numbers on the individual components of machines or vehicles. Usually with the help of a punch stamp, a symbol (e.g. a star), the logo of a manufacturer or variable manufacture data are embossed on products.
Graved numbers and nomenclatures are forgery-proof and more reliable than printed name plates and labels.
For manufacturing individual hand stamps, different fonts are possible and logos and motifs can be realized according to a sample, sketch or data template. The diversity and creativity is virtually endless and thus the range of application extends far beyond the pure technical labelling into the creative and artistic design of jewellery, leather and wood.
- Multi-Digit Hand Stamps (Serial-No. 150-)
- Control Stamps / Inspection Stamps (Serial-No. 151-)
- Welder’s Control Stamps (Serial-No. 152-)
- Star Punches (Serial-No. 153-)
- Standardized Special Symbols (Serial-No. 154-)
- Hand Stamps with Handguard (Serial-No. 155-)
- Assay Punches / Hallmarking Punches (Serial-No. 156-)
- Punch Grip (Serial-No. 749-)
- Safety Grip (Serial-No. 750-)