Type holders along with the associated type stamps in principle fulfil the same function as the multidigit hand stamps.
Through the exchange of single numbers or letters, you can allow the marking of variable lettering and at the same time, the individual digits are accurately positioned. The fixing of the types within the holder takes place with the help of a grub screw or a locking pin. Type holders are available in different designs and can be equipped for the manual marking with the help of a hammer in the same way as for the integration in a press or a device.
- Hand-Held Type Holder, Light Version (Serial-No. 160-)
- Interchangeable Steel Types (Serial-No. 161-)
- Machine Holders (Serial-No. 168-)
- Hand-Held Type Holder, Heavy-Duty Version (Serial-No. 162-)
- Steel Types With Guide Slot (Serial-No. 163-)